Co-Founder and Creative Director for Desautels' Fashion Business Uncovered
Responsible for creating and maintaining the brand image of FBU; design and creation of all promotional material in collaboration with communications, marketing plan/strategy, etc.
- Logo creation;
- Poster creation
- Directed & co-edited the promotional video
- Created all visual content presented at the event
- Created promotional strategy
- Work with Digital Marketer - in charge of the planning of digital content (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
Marketing position was shared with Jennifer Garcia-Manjarres from the Fashion Business Uncovered committee.
Spend a day in the life of some of Canada's most inspiring leaders from the fashion industry. Through a number of panels and speaker series, FBU will make you discover the backstage of the fashion business.
Fashion Business Uncovered is an initiative from McGill students who want to build visibility around the fact that the fashion industry is not limited to design and modelling but in fact is driven by different aspects of business and management.
- CFO of Chanel (Global) - Philippe Blondiaux
- VP Human Resources of Le Chateau - Wendy Stapleford
- Director of E-Commerce - Richard Sejean
- and many more!
Visuals Used During the Conference: