Co-Founder & Creative Director for Posh Avenue
Industry: Online Retailing (e-commerce) / Digital Media & Blogging
POST REBRANDING - 2016
Welcome to Posh Avenue - your final destination. As we take you from place to place, we hope you keep your seat belts on because the ride is never ending. For cases of turbulence, reach inside your closets, where you'll find pairs of heels to help you arrive safely - and, as always, posh. Posh Avenue more than a lifestyle blog, it is a personal photo diary updating you with different ways you could live the "Posh Life". Follow us and find the definition out for yourself.
- Posh Avenue Website (2016)
Founded an e-commerce known for its dedication to developing the Guajira region of Colombia, South America by working alongside artisans of Aboriginal descent working to sustain their economies through bag weaving. Working through fair-trade agreements.
- Responsible for overseeing Posh Avenue’s business development, operations management, financial planning and all marketing aspects. Developed the product photography, website content and code for the website.
- Financial Planning includes the use of Excel and knowledge on accounting and financial principles like simple valuation models.
Visit Posh Avenue Boutique @ www.poshavenuboutique.com
- Marketing Plan
- Website (coding and content)
- Operations Management and Logistics (Prior to the re-branding of 2016, all shipments and packaging were included under this jurisdiction)
- Financial Planning
- All visuals (logo creation, photoshoots, post editing and concepts)
- Excel (Advanced Proficiency)
- Wordpress knowledge
- Google Analytics
- Marketing Planning knowledge
- Statistics - SPSS (Marketing Research)
PRE - REBRANDING (2012-2015)
Posh is the Avenue, in which, our fashion styles meet. While we play off of various styles, like fashion, Posh Avenue is ever changing. We construct seasonal limited edition cohesive collections for our muse – you. Our inspirations are both current and vintage but, most importantly, they are culturally diverse. As we continue to cater to a globalized and international clientele, we recognize trends in fashion and toy with them so each of our products are unique, customizable and fashion-forward.
- Posh Avenue (2012)